Members of the Working Group Truth, Trust and Expertise
- Baroness Onora O’Neill (Co-Chair) – British Academy and Royal Society
- Ed Noort (Co-Chair) – Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Maria Baghramian – Royal Irish Academy
- José van Dijck- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Luke Drury – Royal Irish Academy (RIA)
- Göran Hermerén – Royal Swedish Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities (KVHAA)
- Gloria Origgi – Institut Jean Nicod]]
- Christiane Woopen – Köln University
Some of the most recent publications of the project
From Trust to Trustworthiness
Baghramian M. (ed).
Taylor and Francis, 2019
Journal of Social Epistemology, Volume 32, No. 6
Special Edition: Expertise and Expert Knowledge
Guest Editors: Maria Baghramian and Carlo Martini
Beebe, James R. ; Baghramian, Maria ; Drury, Luke & Dellsén, Finnur (forthcoming). Divergent Perspectives on Expert Disagreement: Preliminary Evidence from Climate Science, Climate Policy, Astrophysics, and Public Opinion. Environmental Communication.
These publications were supported by an Irish Research Council New Horizons Strand Two Interdisciplinary Award Project ID: REPRO/2015/89].